Galactic Marvl - Hello My Friends






Tracklist:
01. Galactic Marvl - Hello My Friends (Intro)
02. Galactic Marvl - Save Me (feat. Connor Foley)
03. Galactic Marvl - Blue Lips (feat. Caroline Vreeland)
04. Alex Winston - Down Low (Galactic Marvl Remix)
05. Galactic Marvl - Don't You Worry
06. Galactic Marvl - I Remember
07. Galactic Marvl - I Feel Good (feat. Connor Foley)
08. Galactic Marvl - Do It To Me
09. Galactic Marvl - Galactic Marvl
10. Galactic Marvl - Possessed (feat. Kacie Marie)
11. Galactic Marvl - All I Think About
12. Galactic Marvl, Gramatik - Voyager Twins
13. Galactic Marvl - Over and Over (Interlude)
14. Galactic Marvl - Helena Drive
15.
Galactic Marvl - Hello My Friends (Vocal Mix)


 Clip:
Save me

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Jay-Z & Beyoncé - Everything Is Love

David Haerle - Garden of Edendale